Wells Fargo India Solutions Pvt Ltd – Hyderabad
Headquartered in San Francisco, but decentralized so every local Wells Fargo store is a headquarters for satisfying customers’ financial needs and helping them succeed financially. Wells Fargo has $1.3 trillion in assets and more than 270,000 team members across 80+ businesses.
Wells Fargo’s new facility in Hyderabad makes the best use of ambient and artificial lighting with latest LED Lighting Technology & Network based Lighting Management Systems.
Client: Wells Fargo India Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Occupancy Type: Office Space
- Built Up Area: 3,50,000 Sq ft
- Location: Hyderabad
- Architect: Space Matrix, Bangalore
- Consultant: Dhruva Engineering Consultants, Bangalore
- PMC: Cushman & Wakefield
- LED Lighting: Wipro
- Network Based Lighting Control System: Wipro
- Green Building Certification: Applied for Platinum Rating
Wells Fargo had the following Clear objectives set for their new facility in Hyderabad –
- Achieve Green Building status (Platinum) for the Building
- To reduce lighting energy consumption
- Reduce lighting demand and provide demand responsive load shedding capabilities
- Maintain illumination levels consistent with the requirement of the application
- Provide computerized control of lighting from a central software application
- Provide personal lighting control for individuals in the meeting rooms.
- Occupancy based control for relevant areas
- Control operation possibility through internet
- Integrating Lighting and A/V System through a controller
- Scalable solution keeping in mind future expansions
- Occupancy Sensorsfor switching the lighting based on occupancy. Sensors provided were with dual technology sensing for wider area coverage as per the client’s needs
- Day Light Sensors for Dimming the lighting based on daylight contribution
- Scheduling Time based ON/OFF of lighting as per the client requirement
- A/V Integration Seamless Integration with A/V system from a single control point for all meeting/conference rooms on all the floors
- Load Shedding Switching Off lighting loads for any given area from the PC, when not required
- Reports and Trends This helps the client to study the current area wise energy consumption pattern, occupancy data and helps in planning the facility energy (Lighting) and occupancy needs.
Wipro worked on providing a Lighting solution along with a Lighting Management System to control the desired parameters and help the client in achieving their objectives.
The solution was centered to address the following
- Lighting Levels to be maintained as per application requirement
- Day light controlled Dimming modules to be enabled
- Occupancy Sensors for relevant areas
- Mechanism to control the entire lighting in the building from a single floor / point for Intelligent management of peak/non peak lighting energy demand
- Time scheduled switching in areas/zones which had predefined or specific working hours
- A/V Integration with lighting for hassle free operationsin conference / Meeting rooms
- Improved Light Quality and Workspace Ergonomics
- Reduction in Energy Consumption by up to 30% which the client can measure and get quantitative reports from the system.
- Adjusting artificial light based on ambient natural light contribution provides energy savings of up to 15% and enhances lamp life
- Time scheduled switching based on zones as small as an individual workspace to ensure no energy wastage in areas which are not occupied which saves energy of upto 10%
- Intelligent management of peak/non-peak lighting energy demand from central control software helps client to save Energy and thereby reducing Operating Expenses which can be measured and planned
- Maintenance of optimum light levels in all areas as per the application requirements which helps in enhancing productivity and providing a comfortable work ambience
- Seamless Integration with A/V system from a single control point for all the meeting / conference rooms on all the floors which helps in hassle free operation of all A/V and lighting sources
- Customized GUI (Graphical User Interface) for easy operation and control of the system by any user