Future of Work: Trends transforming workplace and its impact on workforce
Finding ways to reimagine a business as-usual environment, that minimizes disruptions for the organisation, requires a fine balance. Wipro Lighting conducted a panel discussion on 28th May, to discuss planning and execution of business continuity in an unprecedented situation like COVID which has impacted the entire organization, its supply chain and people, on a global scale. In many cases, despite the absence of a guidebook to go by -- organizations have been able to quickly plan and execute.
The panel discussion addressed questions like:
- How can organizations efficiently plan for the current transition and prepare for the future?
- How are organisations building resilience in preparation for the new normal?
- What impact would this have on the future of work and work processes?
- What have been some of the key learnings from this?
- What are some of the critical measures that have been mandated going forward?
- How is the industry grappling with the immediate effects of Covid-19 – how do they plan to normalise the process?
We had close to half a grant attendees on the audience list, and the panel discussion was a huge hit.
The complete recording of the webinar can be viewed here.
Source credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH6_v26h4Es&feature=youtu.be