Cipla - Vikroli
After studying, analysing our requirement and subsequent discussions with our project team, Wipro Lighting offered us a combination of Lightspot solutions fulfilling the different needs for the projects.
The 12m long corridors were lit with 12 nos of 2x18 CFL fixtures. Wipro recommended Microwave sensors (MR1500PF) since the area of detection was larger. MR1500PF was designed to cover an area of 20m and cater to a load of 10Amps.
The areas were very small and required localised control. Avoiding wastage of electricity when unoccupied was the key concern. Passive infrared (PIR) technology based Lightspot (MS1200PF) matched our requirements.
For our project office area we chose Dynamic Lightspot (MS 1200 DF) with regulated light output based on the contribution of natural daylight. MS 1200 DF used with dimmable ballasts ensured optimum utilization of energy and maximized usage of natural daylight.
- Localised Lightspots for the clean rooms, changing rooms and pantry area avoided energy wastage amounting to considerable savings.
- The lights were automatically switched on in the corridors and storage areas which created a feeling of security for the people using those areas.
- Lightspots dynamically controlled the lights. Electricity was saved without compromising on users comforts.Automatic lighting level adjustments created comfortable working conditions for users.
- Automatic dimming and switch off also saved good amount of energy for the organization. The system was not only saved costs, but also gave us the flexibility to adjust and adopt lighting as per our wish.
- Finally, inspite of all these advanced features, Wipro Lightspots are very simple and easy to use.