- Wipro North - West Take a look at our best-in-class switches
- WIPRO FURNITURE Find the latest collection of modernistic furniture
ULTRARAY ™ CUBIX
Protection against the invisible enemy
In the new normal we are surrounded by invisible enemies for the majority of the time, be it at workplace or at home, effective protection is a must. Studies suggest that Bacteria & Viruses settle and survive on most of the surfaces around us, hence frequently touched items become easy carriers for transmitting infections. Disinfecting all such high touch prone objects is inevitable.
Unleashing the power of Ultraviolet Light
it damages the DNA and RNA of microorganisms and pathogens ensuring no further transmission of Bacteria & Viruses.
Ultraviolet is a form of electromagnetic radiation with wavelength between 100 nm to 400 nm. The most effective disinfecting/germicidal wavelengths occur between 200 nm and 280 nm which is called UV-C light.
- UV-C light sterilization breaks down chemical bonds found in microorganisms.
- The DNA of pathogens are disrupted when exposed to UV-C light. This prevents their ability to reproduce, eventually leading to their death or inactivation.
- UV-C light is a great way to decontaminate items and areas as it destroys microorganisms and pathogens.
- UV light is being effectively utilized for almost a decade now in multiple day-to-day applications like water purification, air purification, hospital sanitization etc.
Use of high quality UV-C lamp with 254 nm wavelength ensures disinfection upto 99.9%, killing bacteria & viruses on surface of any object.
Thoughtful placement of UV-C lamps ensure 4 Way exposure on the object placed for disinfecting.
Auto UV-C light cut off on door opening ensuring complete user safety.
Compact, contemporary & aesthetical design enhances overall ambiance of any space.
Helps to identify lamp’s end-of-life.
Use of specially designed electronics ensure extended lamp life, reducing frequent lamp replacements.
Mobile, remote, headphones, watch etc.
No visible hardware on external surface
Bag, purse, wallet, tiffin box etc.
Jewelry, garments, spectacles, belt and other accessories.
Masks, stethoscope & other medical equipments.
Courier parcels, books/documents, currency, toys etc.
Food items & other eatables.
Note: NOT RECOMMENDED for Power banks, Dry batteries, Medicines.
|Product Specifications||CUBIX 20L||CUBIX 43L|
|Capacity||20 Liters||43 Litres|
|Power||2x11W = 22W||4x11W = 44W|
|Net Weight||9 Kg||21 Kg|
|Outer Dimensions (LxWxH)||352x286x312mm||443x386x535mm|
|Inner Dimensions (LxWxH)||270x270x270mm||350x350x350mm|
|Inner Construction||Anodized Aluminuim||Anodized Aluminuim|
|Outer Construction||Aluminuim Body||Powder Coated CRCA|
|Electrical||1 ph, 220V~240V, 50 Hz||1 ph, 220V~240V, 50 Hz|
|No. of UV-C Lamps||2 nos.||4 nos.|
|UV-C Lamp Avg Life||11000 hours||11000 hours|
|Recommended Disinfecting Cycle||1-5 mins||1-5 mins|
HOSPITALS, HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
MANUFACTURING & WAREHOUSING FACILITIES
CLEANROOM & STERILE FACILITIES, LABS AND R&D CENTERS
OFFICES & COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS, BANKS